Is your wellness business stuck in place?
Why would I benefit from going to a coaching workshop?
Which of the following feels like it applies to you:
- I'm having a hard time filling my schedule
- I'm constantly running around the city from job to job
- I have a hard time getting new clients
- Clients aren't coming back again as often as I would like
- I don't have any days off or take vacations
- I'm great with clients but find managing my business overwhelming
- I'm afraid of "marketing" or coming off sales-y...can't clients just find me by magic?
If you could identify and make some simple changes to get unstuck, what would your wellness practice look like?
- Would you like to have a consistent schedule that is fully booked?
- Would it have weekly days off and time for vacations during the year?
- How about getting so busy that you need to hire and train someone to handle your overflow?
- Would you raise your prices?
- What about creating a "brand" that really reflects you and feels authentic?
- Could you hire people to support and help you with the business side (accountant, marketing consultant, etc.)?
- What if you could make the business and scheduling side of your practice routine and easy, so you can focus on bringing your best energy to your client sessions?
If you answered yes to anything, then this wellness business coaching workshop is for you!
In this group coaching workshop you will:
- Get insight into what's got you stuck and what changes you want to make to get moving again
- Make a bold declaration for the next 12 months of your practice growth and plan steps to get there
- Meet like minded wellness practitioners that are dealing with the same issues you are
- Create a support team that can help you get through the tough parts and growing pains of business
This workshop will be hosted by David Weintraub, the owner of Bodyworks DW Advanced Massage Therapy, one of NYC's premier massage therapy studios. David is also a certified Life Coach through Accomplishment Coaching and has been working with clients since 2013 to help them grow and expand their businesses. You'll gain some of his insights, experience, and training that has helped him grow his massage therapy practice quickly from it's humble 20k per year beginnings in 2007...to the thriving 7 figure business that it is today. Bodyworks DW has now grown from David's private practice to a studio with 15 happily employed and booked massage therapists.
Get support for dreaming big for your wellness practice and get unstuck!
We require 24 hours notice of a cancellation in order to receive a full refund for the workshop. You may cancel or reschedule online or using our mobile app up to 48 hours before your appointment, after that please contact us directly by calling us at (917) 740.2709. Any workshops cancelled with less that 24 hours before will not be eligible for a refund. We accept all major credit cards.